Visa Application to Australia
Information about different Spanish VISA types, document requirements for the application, visa fees, insurance for Spain, application form and guidelines.
Depending on the purpose of your travel to Spain, there are different types of visas that will apply to the occasion. Whether you are planning to go on a visit, study or work and reside in Spain permanently, you will have to apply for a different Schengen Visa, accordingly.
You can apply for the Spain Visa since 1995 when Spain as an EU Member State also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
General required documents for a Spain Visa Application:
Download the application form, fill it completely
and with sincerity. You can also fill the Spanish Visa
application form electronically and then print a
hard-copy. Learn how
to fill-in the Spanish Visa application form!
2. 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of
passport format 每 a recent whole-face capture with a
light background. Learn more about photo
requirements and specifications for a Spanish Visa.
3. Your passport and copies of your previous visas 每
valid for at least 3 months beyond return date 每 are
required. Your passport must have at least two blank
4. A copy of your return-ticket
reservation. It is not
recommended to purchase the
ticket before obtaining the visa
每 if not otherwise required.
Schengen Travel Insurance confirmation
of minimum 30,000€ coverage
within Spain and the entire
6. A cover letter stating the
purpose of visit to Spain and
itinerary. (Click to find cover
letter samples for visa
Flight Reservation with
dates and flight numbers
specifying entry and exit from
Hotel Booking Reservation for
the whole duration of the
intended stay in Spain. Find
and Book Cheap Hotels in Spain!
9. Proof of civil status
(marriage certificate, birth
certificate of children, death
certificate of spouse, ration
card if applicable).
Means of subsistence 每
Proof of sufficient financial
means for the period of stay in
Spain. A foreigner who seeks to
enter the territory of Spain
needs to attest owning the
overall amount for duration up
to 10 days that is
representative of a 90% of the
gross national minimum wage
(598.68€) that is 583.74€, while
in case of exceeding 10 days the
daily required amount is 64.86€.
please read: How
to Apply for a Spain Visa in the
For more information about the
visa application, please contact
the local embassy in your
attendees, it is easier to apply
for a Tourist ("L") visa; an
invitation letter is NOT
required for obtaining a Tourist
1. The invitation letter will be issued after the successful registration.
2. Your name must be listed exactly as it appears on your passport. Any differences between the name on your passport and the name on your invitation letter or other documentation could lead to a delay and/or denial of your visa.
3. Please note ICELT Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference are not authorized to assist with the VISA process beyond providing the Notification of Invitation Letter issued by ICELT Conferences and conference Committee Board. Should your application be denied, ICELT Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference cannot change the decision of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, nor will ICELT Conferences and the organizing committee of the conference engage in discussion or correspondence with the MOFA or the Embassy on behalf of the applicant. The registration fee cannot be refunded when the VISA application of individual being denied.
4. It takes around one month for the Embassy to process the VISA application, please register as early as you can to make sure you have enough time.﹛